*Note that your failure to read our terms and conditions, whether intentional or accidental will under no circumstances be a reason to consider them altered or void.
- Tropical Reptiles ships during the week Monday-Thursday with the exception of holidays.
- Tropical Reptiles has a no return and no refund policy for all retail and wholesale orders. If you need to request a cancellation on an order before it ships to you we can offer store credit.
- In some instances, if a refund is granted, a 15% cancellation fee may apply.
- Tropical Reptiles does our best to sex your animal using our experience but we cannot guarantee the sex on any animal unless otherwise specified.
- Tropical Reptiles ships Priority Overnight with FedEx.
- The buyer must be present to receive the package on the first delivery attempt or all guarantees are void.
- Live and visibly healthy arrival is only guaranteed when shipping temperatures at both ends are between 35° – 89°F for home delivery and 25F° – 99F° for having the animal shipped to a FedEx Ship Center for pick up.
- Any shipment routing changes on the part of the customer will result in voiding our live arrival guarantee.
- We are not responsible for carrier delays or mishandling resulting in late arrival on shipments. We do not offer refunds on shipping fees due to late deliveries. In some instances we may offer a store credit for a partial amount of the shipping fee.
- All animals have a live and healthy arrival guarantee. We cannot offer any guarantee after the arrival. If your animal does arrive deceased we are happy to ship a replacement to you. We do not offer refunds.
- We cannot be held responsible for shipping charges incurred for upholding our guarantee; they are the responsibility of you, the buyer. We do not offer credits or refunds on shipping for replacement animals.
- If your shipment arrives deceased, is visibly unhealthy, is damaged in any way or if there is any other issue with the order upon arrival the customer must notify Tropical Reptiles of the issue immediately upon receiving the shipment. The arrival time will be determined by the tracking information FedEx provides online of the delivery.
- We reserve the right to refuse sale to any buyer, for any reason. Sorry, no sales to minors. Proof of age may be required at our discretion.
- Tropical Reptiles is not responsible for any veterinary expenses or costs incurred by the buyer for any animal. If you take any animal to a veterinarian, you do so entirely at your own expense.
- Photos and requests: The animals pictured on our web site may or may not be the actual animal available. The photos do represent the species, and the health and quality of the animals we ship. We can send more pictures of any animal you are interested in by contacting us.
- Photos, descriptions and care sheets posted on our web site are the exclusive property of Tropical Reptiles, and may not be used or reused without our specific, written permission.
- Please be aware of your own local wildlife laws and regulations. No shipments will be knowingly sent in violation of any state or federal laws. Please do not even ask.
*Tropical Reptiles reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time and in its sole discretion.
*DOA = Dead on Arrival